з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day. Right now we are looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join the team.
- Communicate with designers, backend team and project managers;
- Work with from both wireframes and final full-colour mockups;
- Create and maintain HTML templates to be integrated into websites and web applications;
- Create CSS and JS animations;
- Create responsive design for a variety of mobile platforms and devices;
- Optimize assets for better user experience;Build reusable code for future use;
- Fine-tune the code to run smoothly on all set of platforms and devices;
- Create simplified versions of the games to be played on mobile devices (web platform playable ads).
- Semantic HTML5 markup;
- Strong knowledge of CSS (Sass / Less);
- Native JS, JQuery;
- Responsive design (desktop first/mobile first);
- Mobile Web development;
- Task runners such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack;
- A general understanding of SEO;
- Knowledge of graceful degradation and progressive enhancement.
- Understanding of platform limitations;
- Ability to find and optimize performance bottlenecks;
- Good UX/UI skills;Novice PHP skills;
- Twig template engine experience;
- Basic Photoshop knowledge;
- Canvas2D / WebGL experience;
- Experience in any GameDev JS framework (Phaser, Cocos2D, Pixi.js);
- Experience with Unity project Tiny package.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.