з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is looking for talented and experienced DevOps Engineer (Systems, Infrastructure & Operations) to participate in a breakthrough the cloud & mobile B2B eCommerce solution for one of the fastest–growing USA startups. Join a team developing an innovative B2B solution, the cloud-based platform that allows brands and retailers to run business online.
This person will join a fast-growing development team applying web technologies to advance the fashion e-commerce industry.
- Work closely with a cross functional team of product managers and developers to build scalable systems.
- Maintain and improve the health, stability and security of our growing development and production clusters.
- Guide Infrastructure & Capacity Planning, Auto-Scaling & Container Infrastructure.
- Enhance Continuous Delivery & Continuous Integration.
- Enforce and enhance security best practices.
- 4+ years of systems/dev ops experience working within a fast paced web technology environment.
- Deep knowledge of Linux System administration and networking (Ubuntu/CoreOS/CentOS).
- Familiarity with applications/software products and tools for monitoring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting network and server issues (i.e. tcpdump, strace, etc...).
- Experience with infrastructure and configuration automation (Terraform, Helm, AWS CloudFormation).
- Strong experience with containerization platforms - Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with MongoDB administration, including replica sets, backups, troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of server security best practices.
- Strong experience with Google Cloud Platform (especially GKE).
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services preferred (S3, EC2, ELB, SES, ElastiCache, Route53, VPC, IAM, and more).
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Grafana) and ELK stack.
- Knowledge of load balancers (NGINX, HAProxy, GCP and AWS LBs).
- Experience with GitLab administration.
- Working for a stable company with 24 years of history, the resident of the HighTech Park.
- Competitive "white" salary, protected from inflation.
- Payment of English language training on internal courses.
- Sports activities compensation.
- Medical care compensation.
- Professional trainings, seminars, conferences compensation.