Game Designer (Nexus)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
WG Nexus team is a new business unit within Wargaming focused on creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios from around the world. Driven by work on innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
We are looking for a Game Designer to join WG Nexus unit (Minsk office) and be a part of the product team working on the next-gen mobile games.
What will you do?
- Generate new ideas for the projects while developing and supporting existing ones;
- Understand target audience needs, phycology and ensure that the elements developed by the product team will contribute to player satisfaction and enjoyment;
- Actively participate in the decision-making process with Product Manager and oversee the necessary adjustments to ensure that the product design meets expectations;
- Supervise and be responsible for providing clear and structured project game design documents to ensure that gameplay intentions are understood and that team members are working on the right elements (ingredients, game system, gaming modes, behavior specifications, etc.);
- Create and integrate game balance systems;
- Work closely with the development and publishing teams.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience as a game designer (preferably on mobile games and shooters);
- Proven track record of released projects;
- Experience in creating design documents;
- Understanding of technical constraints;
- Experience in analyzing data;
- Creative mindset;
- Mentor and leadership skills;
- Ability to clearly communicate game design and vision;
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects;
- Fluent English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Technical background;
- Understanding of the game development process (preferably mobile) and mobile market;
- Passion for games.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!