от 720 бел. руб. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Crowne Plaza Minsk hotel is looking for a professional and talented receptionist with hotel experience.
A Hotel Receptionist is the one who has the responsibility to oversee the function related to dealing with guests on a daily basis. The duty includes checking in and out guests. The Receptionist have to perform the administration tasks as well. He has the duty to offer valuable information regarding accommodation and services.
Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- To update the shift diary during and at the end of shift detailing all important activities carried out.
- Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner whether in person, telephone and E-mail.
- Administer all reservations including invoicing, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, whilst maximizing bedroom and other sales opportunities.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Attend, contribute and be involved with team meetings.
- Carry out instructions when given by management and head office.
• Higher Professional Education
• Fluent in written & spoken English and Russian.Knowledge of Chineese will be in advantage
• Excellent attention to details
• Excellent communication skills
• Focused on providing consistently high standards of customer service
• High level of responsibility, stress resistance, team player
• Working experience in the hotel is advantage.
• Period: full time
• Flexible shifts for 12 hours (including night shifts)
• Competitive Salary
• Complimentary employee meals and other benefits
• Opportunity to study and improve your skills
• Team working