до 1 000 USD до вычета НДФЛ
Who are we?
Touch Support is a US-based company that is a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with 24x7x365 exceptional customer service. Our team's members support a wide variety of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Our team members anticipate customers needs using our proprietary customer experience optimization framework to provide the best possible customer experience.
We started in 2003 as a small startup with our first employees working from home. Since then we have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees, and several offices in the United States and Europe. Our Minsk office is opened under LLC Support Chain as our international brand.
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own
A typical day at Touch Support involves working with end-users through various support channels, such as tickets, live chat, and phone calls. Common requests you may be solving on a daily basis are:
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical issues end-users are having with their remote workstations
- Advanced network and infrastructural troubleshooting (routers, firewalls, ports, DNS, DHCP, terminal servers, etc.)
- Adjustments, configuration, and maintenance on already existing Windows server environment, Exchange and Office365
- Document technical procedures and solution
Requirements for all the positions
Hire for character, and train the skill is one of the main principles in our selection process, as we believe there are more valuable features than just a specific skill set or working experience. Successful candidates who join our team possess excellent self-motivation, a positive personality, and respect for both clients and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as Touch Support exclusively provides support in English.
- Candidates need to be ready to lend a helping hand or pass on their knowledge as they grow with the company. Camaraderie counts - there are no one-hit wonders here!
- Previous experience responding to customers via telephone, live chat
- Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
- Understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, and basic networking
- Experience with Office 365 and G Suite
- Advanced Windows Client OS troubleshooting - Windows XP/7/8/10
- Basic Windows Server Administration
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services
- Ability to work well with a team and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues
- Experience with documenting procedures (an advantage but not necessarily a requirement)
What do we offer?
- We take great pride in our educational approach. After initial training is completed, you will be immersed in a dynamic work environment to reinforce training, with a strong team and senior staff to back you up.
- You will be able to further your education with valuable technical certifications paid by the company.
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career. Additionally, if you want to try management or project management positions, there are advancement opportunities available as well.
- Stability is very important for our employees, and we couldn’t agree more. In order to ensure a stable environment, all of our Employment contracts are in the indefinite period of time.
- We are particularly proud of our great teamwork and comradery in the Company. The team is always ready to lend a helping hand in need, and the office atmosphere is quite laid-back: If you feel comfortable wearing slippers, that’s fine with us!
- Your team members are located in several different offices outside of Belarus as well. We encourage our staff members to travel to these locations to meet with their co-workers.
- We keep our cupboards stocked with a variety of tea and coffees to give everyone that extra boost, especially during the night shifts!
Please submit your application in the English language! Applications written in any other language will not be considered.