Middle Java Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
IBA Group is looking for Java developers who meet the following requirements:
- Experience using Java 8 (Lambda, Stream, Optional, etc.);
- Experience in J2EE or Spring
- Experience in JPA using Hibernate or other ORM frameworks;
- Spoken English - intermediate or higher
Development of web based application to support shipping company business all over the world.
Application architecture is built using Clean Architecture and Domain Driven Design approach.
Our Java developers follow Clean Code principles.
Data access is performed using the JPA.
QA process involves CodeReview, Static Code Analysis and all layers test coverage (unit, service and e2e).
Tests are using GWT(Given-When-Then) pattern and JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito, DbUnit frameworks.
CI/CD process is based on GitLab and Jenkins.
Short term business trips to Germany.
Main Project technologies stack:
- IoC (Inversion of control programming principle)
- JPA (QueryDSL)
- Domain Driven Design
- JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito, DbUnit
- GWT (Given-When-Then)
- CI/CD (GitLab, Jenkins)
Our bonus system include:
- Free training at the IBA Training Center and training centers of world IT leaders - classes in IT, business, and foreign languages.
- Free medical care at the corporate medical aid station and periodic health examination.
- Discounted &free recreation/fitness center membership.
- Discounted summer camp vouchers for the IBA employees’ children.
- Sports (sport circles, in–company, city and country championships).
- Tourism (walking tours, camping trips, tourist festivals and excursions).
- Corporate celebrations.
- Social allowances to mark person's important events.