Head of Customer Support/Back office
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
At Capital.com we are on a mission to make the world of finance more accessible, engaging and useful. We are a Fintech company with a difference, we use innovative technology to develop the most easy-to-use and transparent financial trading platform on the market.
We’re currently looking for a Head of Customer Support service to help deliver the best customer services for our clients. Our newest team lead will be responsible for improving the customer support experience, increasing client engagement and driving various initiatives to encourage the project’s success.
The Head of Customer Support will work closely with the product, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure the effective customer support/back office services in line with the project’s growth.
Sound like the role for you? Keep reading.
- Manage the team to improve the customer service experience and increase client engagement
- Handle customers’ issues and ensure their successful resolution
- Tailor a clear and consistent client communication plan
- Develop customer support procedures, policies and standards
- Collect, review and evaluate KYC documentation for the clients
- Manage account verification process
- Process withdrawals and review deposits of the clients
- Prevent AML transactions
- Communicate the emerged issues to other departments and coordinate with them
- Continuously improve the employees’ engagement, applying the KPIs
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep the team satisfied and motivated
- 3 years of relevant experience in the financial industry with a team of 10+
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent command of English (from Upper-Intermediate to Proficiency English)
- Knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of the competitive landscape and understanding of financial markets
Nice to have:
- High attention to details and ability to handle stress
- Decision-making skills and logical thinking
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously
- Knowledge of additional languages.