Senior QA manual engineer
з/п не указана
We have a client from Israel who is global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. We would like to add to our existing QA automation team a few QA manual engineers who will help with QA manual activity and can start QA automation if they have such desire.
The project is connected with the software which provides ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
QA Test Engineer will execute quality assurance tasks and processes to ensure superior product quality during the testing phase and throughout the product lifecycle. Write test plan, execute manual and automated tests, analyze product operation and performance, identify bugs and isolate steps and test environment to reproduce and verify fixes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field
- Work experience: At least 3 years
- Background and knowledge of IP technology
- Working experience in using test tools, writing test plans and tests automation
- Conversational level of English
- Working experience with traffic generators such as Spirent Test Center, Jmeter or Similar
- Good knowledge and technical skills in Linux
- Working experience with scripting language programming – Python / Java
Advantages of our position:
- Work in the Belitsoft company of the top 30 HTP companies;
- Competitive white salary tightly connected with real USD exchange rate and applicant work results.
- Good social package;
- Health insurance for employees.
- Mini-kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks;
- Work in the fast changing challenging internet industry using latest Marketing tools/technologies.
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane);
Welcome on board!