PM/Lead QA Automation
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Intetics is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company won prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
About the project:
Our client is trusted leader in VPN with easy-to-use service for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Routers, and Linux, invest heavily in automated tests and follow the Continuous Delivery methodology, meaning we ship features as soon as they’re ready.
What is VPN? A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a secure tunnel between two or more devices. VPNs are used to protect private web traffic from snooping, interference, and censorship.
A few highlights of interesting tech challenges:
Security — store credit-card data and work hard to keep them secure. Have scale and performance challenges for the APIs used by our apps, log-data from VPN usage, complex queries to detect fraud patterns, etc. API design: have apps for Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, and soon Linux. It can be non-trivial to keep the API designs simple and meet the various requirements for our apps.
- Manage/coordinate work of whole team (coordinate Dev and QA teams, track progress, resolve issues).
- Communicate with the client, take part in governance meetings, improve project management process.
- Lead internal stand up and QA meetings.
- Analyze, clarify and finalize requirements.
- Review test scenarios made.
- Improve QA process on the project.
- 4+ years of experience in Quality Control and Automation testing.
- Good knowledge of test methodology, understanding of software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Python, Selenium, Appium.
- Hands-on experience with Mac OS, iOS, Android.
- Experience with Jenkins or Bash is an advantage.
- English is not lower than Upper-Intermediate .
- Management experience/leading a team.
- Understanding of principles and practical experience in Agile, Scrum.
- Understanding of management principles.
- Experience in evaluating, planning, setting goals and objectives (both short-term and strategic), monitoring their implementation and effectively communicating the results of the work to all project stakeholders.