Lead Account Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We’re looking to hire a highly motivated Lead Account Manager to add to our Minsk office. If you’re looking to join an innovative company, please apply.
Lead Account Manager is responsible for solution-selling using data driven methods to focus on customer’s ROI to drive business retention and expansion. Ability to cross-sell solutions to grow accounts would be essential too.
- Own the overall team performance and pacing towards all monthly and quarterly goals
- Execute training programs that focus on furthering professional development and performance
- Participate in the screening and hiring of new candidates
- Report periodically on data, activity and performance of team
- The day-to-day management of clients’ advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Stay up-to-date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team.
- Enthusiastic team-player. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Team management skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Time-management abilities
- Google AdWords and Yandex Direct
- Fluent in English.
- Medical care at the best medical centers of Minsk
- Reimbursement of sports activities (upon providing paid season tickets/memberships/sales checks)
- Education programs provided (after case by case discussion and agreement)
- English language courses
- Reimbursement of private kindergarten fees
- Paid lunches
- Business trips and industry-related conferences
- Paid taxi
- “Free sick days” 10 times a year
- 28 days of paid vacations.
Join us in Minsk!