Full Stack Ruby Developer
до 3 500 EUR до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
About the customer
Our client is a German company that supports auditors and their customers with a simple and cost-effective solution for managing AR/AP confirmations in compliance with ISA 505 – External Confirmations. It was founded in 2012 by two auditors and two IT-specialists.
About the project
The product allows increasing the efficiency of a year-end audit of financial statements and overall competitiveness. The application lets auditors and their clients to carry out the balance confirmation process quickly, online, and in a paperless manner, utterly independent of location. It takes care of the communication with the auditor’s clients, the creation and sending of the inquiries, and the monitoring and digitalization of the returns.
Our customer’s software complies with the relevant standards and is suitable for commercial (mandatory) audits, financial statement preparation or special audits (e.g., due diligence).
The application is currently used and paid for by more than 2.000 users and was developed solely by the customer’s team.
About the team
Currently, this project’s team consists of 2 senior professionals – 1 Product Owner and 1 developer, with exceptional technical expertise and soft skills, which significantly simplifies the process of communication.
- The priority is to implement several new features and change requests for the existing application.
- Also, you’ll work on a completely new product, which will complement the first one. The customer plans to release Version 1.0 in 2019.
- Last but not least, the customer has incorporated a spin-off from the main company, which offers compliance software for companies from various industries. The first version is almost ready for release; you’ll be able to check the demo if you pass the interview procedure. Your tasks on this subproject will be associated with the further development and improvement of the product – integration of the new features, continuous delivery, and required technical support.
- 3+ years of professional working experience
- Framework: Rails 5
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Front-end: Stimulus, Webpacker, SCSS
- Level of English (written and spoken) – at least Intermediate, preferably Upper-Intermediate
- Ability to deliver in time and be a team player
- A passion to be a part of something big and build a great product.