QA Manual / Automation
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Belitsoft is looking for a QA engineer. Our customer is a strategic partner of Microsoft. The project is dedicated to the development of a distance learning system based on Microsoft modern technologies. At the moment, our system is successfully used by 400+ different companies.
Сompany has been successfully working at the IT and software development market for more than 14 years. In 2008 the company became a resident of Belarus High Technology Park. Our customers are companies from the USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Israel and Australia. And we have 230+ employees by now.
- Technical education
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of principles, types and methods of testing
- Experience in manual testing — 1+ years.
- Experience in web applications testing from 1 years
- English proficiency level not lower than Intermediate
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Basic programming knowledge
- Experience in automated testing for REST API
- Experience in load testing
- Planning and assessment of tasks for the Sprint (Agile methodologies)
- Collection and analysis of requirements for an interesting project - a cloud system of distance education
- Conducting test documentation
- Automation testing Web UI (Nightwatch, TypeScript)
- REST API test automation
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Good social package
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Health insurance for employees
- Kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- English lessons in the office
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane)
Welcome on board!