Senior DevOps Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day. Right now we are looking for highly motivated, responsible individual with great experience in DevOps/System Engineering.
- Build and maintain server architectures;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev/test/production environments;
- Automate deployment and delivery processes (CD/CI).
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps position;
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins;
- Good bash scripting skills;
- Experience with at least one configuration management system, like Ansible/Chef/Puppet;
- Experience with modern monitoring systems – Zabbix, Graphite/Grafana;
- Experience with RDMBs, - MySQL and PostgreSQL configuring, optimizing and troubleshooting;
- Experienced with source control management, like Git as well as deployment and contributing code flows;
- Good experience with distributed web/REST systems;
- Experience with Linux containers, Groups, namespaces etc. Docker & LXC architecture knowledge.
- Familiar with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Puppet;
- Python programming/automation skills;
- Experience with Yandex ClickHouse;
- NoSQL and distributed data systems knowledge will be a plus;
- AWS or other clouds API automation experience;
- Log collection and analyzing experience, ELK stack knowledge.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.