з/п не указана
Evolution Gaming is the world's leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, working with more top-tier brands than any other provider in this market. Founded in 2006, Evolution revolutionized the Live Casino platform, transforming it into a "must have" for gaming operators. Today, Evolution is composed of nearly 5,000 hardworking and forward-thinking employees based across 12 countries, committed to delivering a flawless Live Casino experience across multiple media and channels.
Have you ever dreamed of developing a responsive mobile web application, which is used by customers throughout the world, seamlessly adapting and serving video across iOS and Android platforms? Then come to us and you will get the chance.
- Devotion to our profession. You must be the type of the developer who loves what he does as much as he loves to breath
- Willingness to constantly grow and improve yourself
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Passion towards latest practices in frontend development:
- Libraries like React, Redux, recompose, Lodash, RxJS
- Modular CSS by using css-modules and stylus
- Testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Karma, Sinon, Casper, Phantom
- Key technologies NodeJS, npm, yarn
- Languages like EcmaScript 6, TypeScript
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 + CSS3
- Experience with data structures
- Experience with AJAX or WebSockets
- Passion towards having 60FPS even on low-end mobile devices, GPU acceleration, JS performance tweaks and optimization
- One of the coolest engineering jobs in the country, which involves developing live games with video serving mobile customers around the world and a lot of fun
- Startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development
- Interesting challenges both in R&D and also when it comes to supporting legacy systems
- Recognition by business, which translates to very competitive salaries
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Scrum/Agile, JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, gitlab source control, Jenkins continuous integration, modern hardware and software for development (WebStorm)
- Open and agile culture across the company, with friendly co-workers helping in continuous self-development for each other.
- Integrate with and work on improving a scalable, reactive back-end developed in Scala, Java and Akka
- Being a part of an international team in a rapidly growing company
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, international IT conferences, training, hackathons, top notch equipment, and other benefits and perks.