до 1 400 бел. руб. на руки
The Embassy is seeking to recruit an Security Guard to be the first point of contact for visitors to the Embassy. Security Guard should respond in a professional manner to any security incident or situation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and control visitors to the Embassy;
- Issue and check daily all Embassy visitor's passes;
- Searching/scan all incoming mail;
- Carry out patrols and physical checks of the Embassy;
- Searching Embassy vehicles;
- Searching goods brought into the Embassy;
- Patrolling areas adjacent to the Embassy in order to identify and report about suspect vehicles, people or objects. Patrolling for safety and fire;
- Escorting visitors when needed;
- Monitoring contractors who carry out works at the Embassy or rented properties;
- Logging all staff and visitors entering/leaving the Embassy;
- Receptionist duties;
- Backup Driver;
- Check smoke alarms, fire points and fire extinguishers;
- Maintain all appropriate occurrence books;
- Any other duty as directed by the Post Security Officer, PSM.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Previous security work experience;
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English;
- Advanced spoken and written communication skills in Russian;
- Flexibility and ability to maintain professionalism under pressure;
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work without close supervision;
- Excellent driving skills and relevant driving experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and web applications.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Security work experience at supervisory level;
- First Aid and or/knowledge of First Aid procedures and delivery experience;
- International environment work experience.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Belarusian;
Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service