Java Team Leader
з/п не указана
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android,
Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users.
The company was founded in 2010, now 2 400+ employees work in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
Now we are looking for a Team Leader Java Developer.
- Direct management of the people in the team;
- Communication with product owners;
- Coordination and monitoring of team work;
- Coordination of the development process of new functionality;
- Project Progression Reporting;
- Problems solving the team: from planning and development to production.
What we are looking for:
- Deep Java knowledge (Java 8 – 11);
- Strong awareness of Spring stack: (Spring Framework, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring Cloud);
- Experience with messaging systems (Apache Kafka) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Couchbase, Aerospike);
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex software products;
- Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- Comfortable lounge style office;
- Professional Trainings. The company often pays for tickets;
- Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year;
- Salary review once a year;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Partial payment of sports;
- 26-calendar days paid vacation;
- Medical insurance;
- Cute and funny corporate events.