з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for a talented and proactive QA Engineer who is ready to join our projects in a variety of areas. If you are interested in growing professionally, learning and improving your potential, join our talented IoT family.
- manual testing;
- analyzing requirements and specification;
- writing and updating test documentation;
- communication with client;
- writing test reports.
- 1.5+ years experience in web applications testing;
- experience in browser web applications testing for mobile devices;
- understanding of the main stages of the software development life cycle;
- experience in test case and check list creation;
- experience in test plan creation;
- experience in working with Agile (or understanding of the main principles);
- fluent English;
- experience in working with Jira.
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- technical background;
- experience in automation, security or performance testing;
- familiarity with any programming language (Java, Python, JS, etc.).
WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower, free bicycle and car parking infrastructure, etc.