Senior Java Engineer (Machine Learning)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
● Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
● Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
● Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
● Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries.
Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is seeking a Senior Java Engineer to join our Core team in Minsk. The position will involve applying practical skills to build and maintain Machine Learning platform. You will be working on next generation data infrastructure, supporting new functionalities on existing platform, creating prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions. Developing our platform presents many technical challenges in the areas of business process modeling, large-scale data processing and enterprise grade solutions and integration. Despite the code a WorkFusion developer is also contributing to training materials, taking full responsibility for features and communicating with users and stakeholders. Continuous improvement is the unavoidable part of company culture.
Java 8, Spring Boot 2.0, Variety of ML Frameworks, Mesos/Marathon, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, ELK.
- Develop and improve Machine Learning platform.
- Build REST API with embedded documentation.
- Refactor existing solutions to make them maintainable and faster.
- Work with Data Science research team to deliver new features.
- Create Unit and Integration tests.
- Understand and improve solution in BPM-related area.
- Expert in Java with 5+ years of production experience.
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Experience in designing complex components from scratch.
- Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance.
- Deep knowledge of Spring, Java Core, REST API design.
- Experience with testing tools and frameworks: Junit, Mockito, MockMVC, Powermock, etc.
- Familiarity with Hibernate, Java EE, SQL.
- English writing B1+, speaking A2+.
- Understanding of Solution Architecture principles, Code Quality best practices, Design patterns.
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis experience.
Would be a plus
- Background in Machine Learning.
- Experience with Python.
- Familiarity with cluster execution platforms: Mesos, Marathon.
- Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
- Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
- Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family.
o Sport expenses compensation.
o Fresh fruit in the office.
o Professional and English trainings.
o Team activities.
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation.
o 20% of working time you can spend on innovation and improvements.