Senior QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to work on an e-commerce project and coordinate the team of QA Engineers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of quality assurance techniques, testing concepts and tools;
- Good understanding of software development cycle;
- Deep client-server architecture understanding;
- Intermediate + level of English;
- Working experience with Scrum/Kanban;
- Experience in writing basic SQL queries;
- Experience with Back-end testing;
Nice to have:
Unix based OS experience ;
Microservices architecture understanding;
Experience with Jira and Confluence;
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance.
We provide non-cash motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Fully-stuffed kitchen;
- Paid parking;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.