Tech Lead Front-end developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
REDNAVIS is a team of highly-qualified professionals with a strong focus on delivering perfect software through gaining and maintaining the technological advantage and superior service quality.
Since 2013 we have developed many web applications in many different domains such as electronic document management systems, automobile insurance, banking, and finance software, expert and full-text search systems and telecommunications.
Currently, we're in need of Tech Lead Front-end Developer, who has strong experience with the following technologies:
- Frontend frameworks, for example, Backbone, Angular, React (React Native would be a plus);
- Knowledge of HTML, HTML5, SASS / LESS / CSS;
- Graphics (preferably d3.js);
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL technology will be a plus (MongoDB, Cassandra) ;
- Experience with Docker;
- Knowledge of algorithms.
- Leadership skills;
- Concept of software development principles, OOP, design patterns
- Experience in developing high-load applications with intensive calculations on the frontend;
- Experience with REST services.
- official employment according to the Belarus Working Law
- higher than average fixed compensation according to your experience and expectations
- individual bonuses that will be aligned with your actual performance
- intensive corporate life and communications with unique people
- an extended social package that includes compensations for sport, education, medicine etc.
- Foreign language courses for all levels of students, lasting from 6 to 8 months. Group classes (2 academic hours) are held in the office at the working time for employees twice a week.
- Twice a week, catering for employees with a choice of the lunch menu with delivery to the office, the rest of the days-the restaurant business center "Titan" 10% discount (located on the second floor of our building)
- Possibility to buy books on OZ.by and Amazon.com at the company's expense. We support the desire to learn. So, we pay for participation in conferences, training courses and international certification (in case of successful passing the exam)
Don't hesitate to contact us even if you don't meet all the requirements from the list, there is no person who knows everything. It's not a shame to come to the interview and ask us what you need to study in order to join our team, look, we are friendly, happy and smart and.... perhaps, we are waiting for you!