Business Analyst/Product Owner
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for strong problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a Business Analyst/Product Owner to work on a global project that deals with building a widget-based, drag and drop CMS to build e-commerce websites by non-technical people.
- To work closely with clients to identify business needs;
- To gather all the information about the product and creating the necessary documentation (SRS, BRD, ...)
- To write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups, and diagrams;
- To interact with the development team to discuss and clarify the requirements during the project implementation;
- To understand the full software development lifecycle;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English both speaking and writing;
Nice to have:
- The ability to describe the business processes (BPMN, IDEF0, UML…)
- Understanding of different software development methodologies;
- Familiarity with wiki- and issue tracking systems (JIRA, Confluence)
We offer financial motivation:
Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
Regular assessments and salary reviews;
Paid English classes;
Paid conferences and meetups.
We provide non-cash motivation:
Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
Different corporate events and team building activities,
Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.