Head of Product
з/п не указана
Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of entertainment-focused apps and games with over 400 million downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas - music entertainment apps, casual and hyper-casual games, and third-party game publishing. Gismart’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Piano, Guitar, WeDrum, Music Zen and Karaoke Face. Today Gismart unites over 250 professionals. The company is headquartered in London, UK.
- Define companies general technical strategy;
- Develop and establish technical processes applied at all stages of project development and maintenance;
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects, such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, to inform management of current status of each project;
- Plan and formulate research and development proposals, such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements;
- Set up Analytic, services, Google API services, applications in iTunes Connect, Google Play consoles;
- Solve technical problems with team;
- Consult Product Managers on scope, implementation approaches, Guides, risks, etc.
- Learn best practices in mobile development regarding main approaches and integrate them in terms of the company;
- Conduct an audit of processes in development;
- Conduct an audit of applications;
- Consult Project Managers on management and technical issues.
- Technical background in Mobile and Backend development;
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining complicated high-load systems;
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical documentation;
- Strong Project Management skills;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Clear understanding of principles, approaches, guidelines in Mobile development;
- Experience in Advertisement, Analytic services, Crash reporting systems other services for mobile development;
- Experience in iTunes Connect, Google Play consoles, Google API services;
- Advanced command of the English language;
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared.
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Private music instruments and singing lessons
- Quarterly Education Days for the entire company
- 50% compensation of a car parking
- 75% compensation of sport activities
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Corporate library
- Breakfasts in the office
- Gifting for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with an amazing view
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!
Gismart – Гисмарт
Music apps and games - Музыкальные приложения и игры