з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
VFS Global, the world’s largest outsourcing and technology services specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide, is looking for HRBP.
We are looking for a skilled HR Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Recruitment & Selection:
- Implement recruitment solutions that enhance the organization's hiring capability of ‘Professional’ staff in alignment with the business objectives;
- Monitor hiring of fixed term employees and trainees in line with overall organization requirements;
- Contribute in assessment of manpower gaps for business units / departments based on the business plans and collectively explore both internal and external sourcing options for hiring in conjunction with the Global Resourcing team. Determine the feasible and cost effective option and initiate the sourcing process;
- Support in development of innovative and effective means of assessing potential candidates so that the right person is selected for the job. Organize and conduct candidate interviews. Shortlist candidates and negotiate salary offer / terms of engagement;
- Implement Talent Management initiatives and execute policies to retain high calibre talent;
- Assist the Zonal/Regional HR Head and the Head – Human Resources team to design and implement innovative and progressive selection tools to meet current / future manpower requirements.
- Design, develop and implement programs to continuously engage and motivate staff to achieve superior results in conjunction with the Talent Management team;
- Extend people agenda in the zone through employee coaching / counselling sessions, planning and execution of employee engagement initiatives across the zone;
- Execute HR Connect initiatives to ensure constant interactions with employees and their respective superiors;
- Identify employee concerns / grievances / issues proactively, that may cause disruption in near future and initiate corrective actions;
- Advice and assist Line Managers to implement the performance assessment program and in providing constructive employee feedback;
- Assist implementation of Reward & Recognition programs in the zone and monitor progress / effectiveness of these initiatives.
HRIS and Reporting:
- SuccessFactors (Recruiting, On-boarding, Performance and Goals, Learning Management System etc) - (enter/update data), liaise with the corporate support team;
- Other HR issues aimed to support HR Heads in planning and implementation of key HR initiatives to help the organisation become an Employer of Choice and build a performance oriented organisation.
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Excellent people assessment skills;
- Deep understanding of talent market, hiring trends and processes;
- Fair understanding of business (models, structure, products);
- Excellent knowledge of ER environment, including relevant legislation;
- Well-developed understanding of the measurement and evaluation of HR activities with a focus on responding positively to a constantly changing environment to ensure that HR provides an efficient and effective service to its customers;
- Strong Presentation skills;
- Good awareness of the external environment and leading edge “people practices” and approaches;
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to envision, lead and motivate high performance oriented teams and individuals;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
We want from our candidate:
- High HR education or Certifications in HR;
- 5+ years of relevant HR generalist experience (recruiting, performance appraisal, HRIS, reporting etc);
- Strong knowledge of legislation and modern HR tools;
- Ability to negotiate and influence;
- Perfect communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate in English is a must.
- Competitive salary;
- Possible business trips, including abroad;
- Career opportunities in an international environment;
- Proactive friendly international team;