з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development office is in Minsk. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for a PHP developer to work on a global e-commerce project that involves splitting up the legacy API into consistent microservices.
- Work directly on the product;
- Write clear, maintainable, testable code;
- Creation of new features, bug fixing, refactoring and rewriting the PHP monolith on Golang microservices.
- Participate in Agile activities such as: Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Mid-week sprint demo, Sprint Backlog prioritization/grooming, Retrospectives;
- Discuss your own business/technical ideas with your colleagues from New York at Weekly BE architecture - Improvements & Solutions;
- Business trips to New York.
The tech stack:
- Laravel 5.2 on PHP 7.1;
- PostgreSQL 10.5;
- Redis 4.0.11;
- RabbitMQ 3.7.7;
- AWS (S3, Lambda, SQS etc);
- Docker and docker-compose;
- Node.js(8.15) microservices on express and hapi;
- Golang(1.11) microservices using go-kit.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of developing back-end services using PHP (would be nice to have experience in Laravel);
- Experience with the microservice approach;
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL);
- Knowledge of queue pipelines;
- Knowledge of oAuth and SSO approaches;
- Experience working with ORM engines;
- Experience in DDD would be a plus;
- English level Intermediate +
We offer financial motivation:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid English classes;
- Paid conferences and meetups.
We provide non-cash motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours occasionally;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities,
- Holiday gifts;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development;
- Fully-stuffed kitchen;
- Paid parking;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.