.Net Backend Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Playtika is a young, adventurous and very ambitious company. What do we do? Classic games available anytime&anywhere. We are top social and casual games developers on IOS&Android with 280 000 000 installations. Not to brag… We are the largest grossing games developer on Facebook with over 33 000 000 facebook fans. We have 6 000 000 daily active users, that’s like 75 stadiums playing our games every day! So what’s our secret? It’s the professional touch of many awesome people!
We started in 2010 with 6 employees, now we are 2800 around the globe! Do you want to tell us about yourself?
We’re looking for a mid-to-senior level .NET Developer who is proficient with C# and high-load.
- Design & develop highly scalable servers that serve millions of players per day on AWS;
- Write technical design documents;
- Architect scalable DB solutions;
- Deep understanding of web topology and rising challenges of highly-scalable, highly-available systems;
- High level of understanding of current technologies to support multi-platform products;
- Work tightly with product departments, keeping to precise timelines.
- Proven experience in managed programming, with a significant background in server side .Net development;
- At least 2 years experience with ASP.Net MVC and Web API;
- Hands-on experience with large scale products;
- Deep understanding of database technologies (No-SQL databases such as MongoDB, DynamoDB and relational databases such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL, etc);
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern;
- Experience in writing technical design documents;
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming;
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology;
- Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate;
- Ability and will to learn and explore new technologies.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.);
- Test driven development;
- A degree in computer science;
- Experience in B2C mobile field.
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings and Conferences
- Substantial bonuses
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Cute and funny corporate events abroad
Come play with us!