з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Wargaming is looking to hire a Business Assistant to take a supportive role at WG Nexus, our new business unit focused on creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios around the world.
Driven by innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
What will you do?
- Communicate with partners
- Create presentations
- Schedule meetings and taking notes
- Arrange events and logistics for the team
- Manage the document flow
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills: both written and verbal
- Good planning and prioritization skills
- Basic knowledge of key Microsoft Office tools: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Critical thinking
- Accountability and good time management skills
- Advanced English
- Verbal and written Chinese language is a must (at least upper-intermediate level)
- Passion for games
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience dealing with documentation and high amount of business correspondence
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!