з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Gismart company is looking for a talented and experienced QA Engineer. The one, who wishes to realize his/her full potential working on game projects.
- Manual functional and non functional testing of web applications (different types of tests) on web and mobile devices.
- Bugs logging, verification of fixed bugs.
- Analysis of requirements.
- Working with test documentation.
- Estimating of testing activities.
- 1-3 years of experience with functional and non functional testing of web / mobile applications.
- Ability to identify mobile devices list for testing purposes.
- Experience with BTS/TTS (Jira), Chrome Developer Tools, web debugging proxy software (Charles / Fiddler).
- Ability to understand and interpret requirements and technical specifications.
- Ability to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance.
- Ability to work in agile environment, understanding of software development and testing processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Committed and self-motivated team-player.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in API testing.
- Ability to work with regular expressions.
- Intermediate English.
Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
Competitive base salary
Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
Half price gym membership
Presents for major life events
Comfortable office in the city center with amazing view
Trip aboard with all the Gismart employees once a year!