з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Are you an experienced engineering leader with a passion for delivering great products in a fast-paced environment? Does directing a team of people that are smarter than you excite you? Do you chafe at bureaucracy and look for the most efficient way to get things done? If so, SolarWinds has an opening for a Engineering Manager that might be a good fit for you.
We are looking for a manager with technical background to help us build the scalable and innovative SolarWinds Backup product that protects multiple petabytes of data of hundreds of thousands devices all over the world.
Our success begins with our engineering team's ability to consistently deliver quality software that is easy to install, easy to use, and that solves our customer's points-of-pain. If you have management skills that can help us build on that success, we'd love to talk to you!
Responsibilities and activities you will be involved in:
- Drive teams of developers and QA towards culture of continuous improvements and innovation
- Foster and drive good software quality management practices
- Plan, identify, hire and develop employees with the skills needed by the team. Develop technical leadership and engineering competencies within the team
- Be a direct manager of a scrum team
- Participate in feature discussions and high level analysis, oversee high level architecture design
- Working closely with Product Managers and Architects to understand software requirements and business needs. Ensure that the product delivers compelling features with great usability
- Working with DevOps and support to guarantee seamless product deployment and continuity
- Ensure that quality and efficiency are top priorities of the engineering team
What is required for this position?
- Experience as a leader in a software development team
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Strong technical background, either in development or quality assurance
- Strong communication skills, English language proficiency
- Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
- Desire to learn new technologies
What are some desired skills?
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience with database management systems especially in clustered environment
- Experience with Continuous integration/Continuous delivery/Continuous deployment
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with test Automation and unit testing
- Advanced proficiency in one or more programming languages, related frameworks, and best practices
- Knowledge of a programming language like C#, С++ or Python, nginx, Docker, network protocols, web security, SQL
- Work in a friendly team with founders and speakers of local engineering communities
- Working with the best engineers passionate about their job
- Opportunity to grow - participation in conferences, training, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Easy to reach office in the intersection of 2 underground metro lines in the city center
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Medical service for you and your family
- Free lunches twice a week
- Coffee, tea, juice, milk and other refreshments
- Table football, team activities
- English classes twice a week
- Swimming pool twice a week