User Acquisition Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Hi, we at SplitMetrics are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our great team. We develop analytical products that are used by the clients like Google, Uber, Sega, Rovio and thousands more in US, Europe and Asia.
As a User Acquisition Manager, you'll be responsible for administrating and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for our clients, which are mid-sized and Enterprise mobile app developers. You should be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of clients' campaigns.
Your responsibilities at SplitMetrics:
- Work with major ad networks for mobile apps: Adwords, Facebook ads, Apple Search Ads.
- Make a full analysis of ad accounts' structure, settings and performance.
- Provide recommendations on accounts' structure, settings and performance improvement.
- Help clients to implement the given recommendations.
- Set up accounts from scratch (turn-key setup) using SEM/PPS best practices.
- Perform daily and weekly actions to support account performance and to meet the given KPIs. Includes bid optimization, keywords optimization, conversion optimization etc.
- Develop weekly and monthly reports on keywords performance.
- Track performance of clients' Goal Events and analyze Revenue change patterns.
- Find new keywords (Keyword Research) and help in structuring big lists of keywords.
- Automate routine tasks using Excel and other corporate tools.
- Be expert in our products SplitMetrics & SearchAdsHQ, and help marketing teams seamlessly integrate them into their workflows.
- Help clients with SearchAdsHQ account setup (Apple Search Ads and mobile tracker integration).
- Writing guidelines and additional materials for customer education on SEM/PPS basics (in the dimension of our products)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEM/PPC industry trends.
- Work in team to achieve company goals.
What we require:
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) for mobile apps.
- Experience in PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Apple Search Ads, etc).
- Experience in social media ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Snapchat Ads, etc)
- Experience in major App Trackers (AppsFlyer, Adjust, Kochava, Tune)
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Ready to work with big demanding companies.
- Upper Intermediate or Advanced English language skills required.
We offer a highly competitive base that we'll discuss individually with each candidate.
All SplitMetrics team members strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?
We look forward to speaking with you soon!