Scrum/Agile Project Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
A Scrum Master at GICSOFT has well developed scrum management, project management, client partnering and leadership skills and has a proven track record managing multi-disciplinary teams delivering projects on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
As a Scrum Master you will be working with teams to facilitate planning and execution of client projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management
- Ability to implement Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Ability to remain in scope and deliver outcomes on time
- Strong organization and facilitation skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Management experience and hands-on technical expertise in leading large scale agile projects
- Ability to lead, influence and drive team efforts and results
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent written oral communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Branches outside Belarus, including USA;
- Really competitive salary;
- Excellent working conditions and so much bonuses;
- “Flexible” work schedule;
- Office right near the metro.