з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
“PricewaterhouseCoopers” (PwC) in Belarus, one of the world’s leaders in professional services, is looking for an intelligent Human Resources specialist with a proven experience.
We're a member of the PwC network of firms located in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax, legal and advisory services, also known as one of Big 4 companies.
It takes talented people to support the firm of the largest professional services organisation in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Qualifications and skills:
- 3+ years experience in Human Resources or related field
- Strong analytical and process skills, sound judgment
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate, persuade and influence effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of general human resources strategies, policies and practices including employee relations
- Knowledge of current employment legislation
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Positive, communicative, polite, tactful, self-confident, energetic, pro-active, friendly
- Strategy of recruitment, hiring and employer branding
- Maintenance and control over performance, salary and talent review
- Management of training programs in the firm
- Employee Satisfaction Research
- Liaison with Global/CEE HR
- Adjustment of global policies into local environment
- Management of Social Package
- Human resources records keeping and management in accordance with local legislation
- Work with social networks and media, posting the company’s news and publications on the website and in social networks
- Organizing internal events – professional days, teambuilding events etc.
- Full-time employment
- Work in international environment
- Attractive social package
- Professional development