Financial Analyst ($30k/yr) - Remote Work
Do you have experience investigating financial data flows and creating reporting solutions for large complex organizations? Do you believe you could help us generate efficient financial instruments for a $1B organization? Are you a perfectionist who enjoys continually improving processes and outcomes?
Your key responsibilities include:
- Day to day financial reporting across the global company in an effective and scalable manner
- Communicate with Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Financial Reporting, General Ledger, to exchange information on reports, inputs, outputs
- Process master data lists to clean-up, structurize, connect data, automate reports, reconcile
- Support acquisitions by mapping data structures, clean-up data, run procedures to integrate finance data into standard central reporting structure
- Provide recommendations on processes to increase efficiency and productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in the finance-related field or accounting certification
- CPA/ACCA/CFA or equivalent certification
- 5+ years of USGAAP / IFRS finance experience gained in a production/IT environment including running finance processes or financial data analysis (Sales / Revenue / Cash-flow forecasting, Budgeting, Financial planning etc)
- Relevant hands-on experience with financial reporting (starting with Excel and Google Sheets).
- Big 4 Audit / prior audit participation experience a must.
- Experience using corporate ERPs for running finance processes
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours