Skywind Group is looking for a Middle Front-end Developer.
Skywind Group is pioneers in the Asian market, providing the TOP quality premium slots for both mobile and web.
We create best of breed Slots across a range of platforms including HTML and Java. The main aim of the team is to develop a new premium class slots’ portfolio trying new concepts, pushing the limits, using multi-cultural professional experience and a creative environment. Our Team develop Slots from A to Z including all phases: slot design, animation, developing and testing.
There are more than 300 highly creative and talented employees in the Group – 95% of which are IT experts – across nine development centres around the world. Through a perfect blend of skills, creativity, passion and talents we will achieve the best world quality results in creating innovative games for Online Casinos.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, asynchronous architectures, dynamic typing, performance optimization
- Experience in applying OOP and MVC principles
- Knowledge of modern JS frameworks (Model-View-Whatever)
- Experience in debugging and profiling browser applications
- Cross-browser development of web apps
- Mobile web development (iOS, Android)
- Grunt/Gulp/Webpack (task manager tools)
- Experience in dealing with graphics in terms of game development
- Familiarity with Pixi.js would be a plus
- Canvas element
- Unix shell
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (SCSS/LESS)
- Experience in TypeScript (ES 6) would be a strong advantage
- Our main aim is to provide an opportunity of professional self-realization to every employee
- Possibility to work with a product company
- Competitive remuneration
- Fully-equipped perfect office space in a good location
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist
- United and professional team
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- Medical insurance after 6 months of work
- Discount card for employees (corporate discount programmes in shops, fitness clubs, cafes, and restaurants)
- English lessons
- Pilates and yoga classes in the office
- Corporate events