Deputy Head of Production
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
At Easybrain, we develop and publish mobile games used by millions of people from all over the world. We love what we do, and each of our team members is a valued professional. We are currently looking for a Deputy Head of Production Development to join our team.
- Define general technical strategy of the Company;
- Develop and establish technical processes applied to all stages of project development and maintenance;
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects, such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project;
- Plan and formulate aspects of research and development proposals, such as objective or purpose of project, applications that can be utilised from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements;
- Set up Analytic, services, Google API services, applications in iTunes Connect, Google Play consoles;
- Solve technical problems with team;
- Consult Product Managers on scope, implementation approaches, Guides, risks, etc.
- Learn best practice in mobile development regarding main approaches and integrate them in terms of company;
- Conduct an audit of processes in development;
- Conduct an audit of applications;
- Consult Project Managers on management and technical issues.
- Technical background in Mobile and Backend development;
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining complicated high-load systems;
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical documentation;
- Strong skills in Project Management;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Clear understanding of main principles, approaches, guidelines in Mobile development;
- Experience in Advertisement, Analytic services, Crash reporting systems, other services for mobile development;
- Experience in iTunes Connect, Google Play consoles, Google API services;
- Command of English no lower than Advanced;
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.