Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
About the role:
As a full-cycle Recruiter at Gismart, you will play an important role in continuing Gismart exceptional growth.
Your main goal will be hiring top talent for Leadership roles, Product Management, Design, Marketing, Engineering and Data Science teams. In this role you will manage the full-cycle recruiting process and play an important role in the growth of our all the Gismart teams.
- Work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Embody Gismart culture
- Extensive technical sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify potential
- Excellent research/sourcing skills with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Impressive candidate engagement approach with ability to activate passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive base salary
- Health care insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Half price gym membership
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with an amazing view
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!