Senior Go Developer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Go Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: Platform is an online efficient, real-time, collaborative appointments management system for medical practices. It can be used with local practice management software so they do not have to re-enter information twice.
Project allows practice's patients to make appointments with an office entirely online, exactly the way you book, for example, airline tickets nowadays, without accessing or viewing your actual schedule.
- Arсhitecture development participation, writing code, tests, deploy automation scripts
- Pull requests review
- Working as a part of SCRUM team
- Technical analysis of the stories, estimation and implementation
- Clear reporting and communication with project manager and client
- Excellent knowledge of basic programming algorithms
- Deep knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL servers
- Work with queries
- Experience in Golang (1.5+ year)
- Experience in Dev-Lead activities
- Experience in High-Load projects
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Jira
- Deep understanding of OOP, design patterns, SOLID
- Deep knowledge of UNIX / Windows
- Experience in any backend web language (PHP, Ruby, NodeJS)
- Experience in designing of REST API, RPC
- Experience in creating and consuming web services
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience in the cloud technology
- Experience with the containerization (docker, kubernetes)
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.