з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a HR Manager!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
- Coordinating staff adaptation, induction, perfomance review, exit interview, etc.
- Working with current iTechArt HR procedures and policies
- Leading HR projects
- Advising managers on personnel management issues
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Successful experience in an HR sphere;
Competence in the different HR functional directions: asessment, adaptation, employee development, HR brand promotion, compensation&benefits;
- Outstanding management and multitasking skills;
- English level: intermediate (written and spoken skills)
- Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
- Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
- Medical, Family care & Sport activities
- A-class office in the City center (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
- Discount program
- Our love for magic code and remarkable people!