Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 2000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.
Playtika is looking for Project Manager.
- Direct management of the people in the team/s
- Communication with product owners
- Coordination and monitoring of team work
- Coordination of the development process of new functionality
- Project Progression Reporting
- Problems solving in several teams: from planning and development to production
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around
- Comfortable lounge style office
- Professional Trainings. The company often pays for tickets.
- Substantial performance bonuses paid two times a year
- Salary review once a year
- Corporate English lessons
- Partial payment of sports
- 26-calendar days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
Come and play with us!