Full Stack .NET / Go Software Engineer
з/п не указана
IDT Technologies is looking for Full Stack .NET / Go Software Engineers. The primary responsibility of this position is enhancing the web version of our flagship product group BOSS Revolution (bossrevolution.com). BOSS Revolution PIN-less allows smartphone users to make single touch international calls. Other products are Mobile TopUps, Money Transfer, and Mobile services. The project (SaaS platform) is developed by the international team and it is a long-term project. Besides that, you will also be playing a key part in new applications that are developed by the company.
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. Today it is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and is one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT’s flagship brand is Boss Revolution, which includes International Calling, Mobile Top Up, and Money Transfer services. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Backend: .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Go microservices
- Storage: Oracle (PL/SQL + views, stored procedures), MongoDB, Redis
- Frontend: jQuery, Bootstrap, Knockout, AngularJS, React
- Data transfer: REST + JSON, SOAP
- Work as a part of the scrum team on new features and bug fixes.
- Take responsibility for the full software development life-cycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to coding to deployment and maintenance.
- Architecture development participation, writing code, tests, deploy automation scripts.
- Existed code refactoring.
- Pull requests review.
- 2 or more years of experience in software development.
- At least basic knowledge of Angular and LESS/SCSS.
- Experience with SQL databases like Oracle, MySQL or similar and NoSQL like MongoDB, Redis.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- Good English oral and written communication and collaboration skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of some other high-level programming languages like C++, Java, Go.
- Knowledge and experience in working by Scrum.
Free regular English lessons in the office;
Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation;
Many opportunities to grow, both professionally and in the career;
Work environment: world-class office, fresh coffee, tea, fruits and cookies, shower, chill-out zone, corporate library, free car/bicycle parking place, 5 minutes walk to underground (Lenina str., / Centre “LeninGrad”);
Regular team building events;
Flexible working hours, 26 vacation days per year, 5 sick days a year fully covered (paid) without sick leave required;
Free Medical insurance, Sports activities reimbursement;
Extra perks: Relocation package for foreign citizens, Referral bonuses, Cash gifts for significant life events (Birthdays, Marriages, Child Births, etc.);