Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Java Developer for our Gomel office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a J2EE Developer to add to our rapidly expanding international team with the responsibility for the design, development and unit test of J2EE components to enhance our existing product suite.
An important part of the role will be analyzing business requirements to produce detailed design and functional specification and providing leadership when required in the definition of standards to improve quality and/or productivity.
- Design, development and unit testing of J2EE components to agreed standards in a timely manner;
- Analyze business requirements to contribute into functional specifications, proposing various alternative technical solutions based on different architectures and techniques and providing realistic and accurate development estimates;
- Lead initiatives to improve existing quality standards and/or productivity, ensuring audit & quality standards maintained across all technical areas and collaborating with fellow developers providing guidance and mentoring when required.
- 3+ years of designing, development and testing in a J2EE (JSP, EJB, Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, XML, Ajax, RMI, JDBC, Tag Libraries, Unit testing with Junit and Mock Objects) environment;
- English: Intermediate, communication with customer;
- Web and App servers: JBoss/Web Logic, Apache, Tomcat;
- OS: Linux, Windows;
- Knowledge and experience of full development lifecycle;
- Experience in collaborating closely with fellow developers, architects, BA and QA;
- Self-starter who works on their own initiative;
- Adaptable, flexible with a proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment;
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Appreciation and experience of open source technologies;
- Familiarity and experience with Agile methods.
- Outstanding career development opportunities;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package - medical care, sports, family care;
- Free English classes;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.