Established in 1997, Applied Systems develops industrial and business process automation software. Our solutions are used on the premises of BMW, Daimler, General Motors, MAN, Porsche, and Volkswagen. We are a member of Hi Tech Park Belarus and Microsoft Silver Partner with Application Development competence.
We are looking for c# developer open for interesting challenging projects.
The technology stack is based on .net with C#, WPF, WCF and SQL Server.
Excellent opportunity to work on complex, technology driven automation systems in fantastic office in the heart of Kamennaya Gorka.
- Develop applications using c# in a heavy Microsoft-focused development environment rapidly and to a very high standards
- Be an active voice on the team providing ideas for feature and architecture development
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary team’s AGILE/Scrum process.
- Be involved into whole application development life-cycle: from requirements specification, architecture design to maintenance; from front-end UI development to back-end business-logic and services.
- Have regular brainstorms with team's UX-designer, Product Owner and with Data Scientists about user experience, data, and task flow.
- Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed, and will therefore have a real effect on live environments.
- Deliver loosely coupled, highly cohesive, and testable code, which is easily maintainable and future-proof.
- Think about technical choices, such as our architecture, tools and processes.
- Coach and provide feedback to fellow developers.
- Solid experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience. (3+ years)
- Solid programming experience with C#, WPF, SQL Server and WCF. (1+ year)
- Strong OOD/OOP skills, and experience for applying modern design patterns
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Experience with any Source code control system and any Defect Tracking system
- A team player who shall able to technically guide the team and also work as individual contributor
Why work at Applied Systems?
What distinguishes Applied Systems is its family-like atmosphere. We are committed to building strong team ties and creating stimulating working environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
As an Applied Systems’ employee, you get the following benefits:
- Long-term employment and opportunities for professional growth
- competitive salary and financial stability
- flexible working schedule
- extensive social package: reimbursable health care and sports, paid vacation and sick leave, foreign language classes compensation, annual sightseeing trips in Belarus
- variety of corporate events - New Year, Men's and Women's Day, Children’s Day, AppSys Cup
- a selection of finest teas, various coffee drinks and special goodies in the company kitchen
Come and join Applied Systems’ team!