Established in 1997, Applied Systems develops industrial and business process automation software. Our solutions are used on the premises of BMW, Daimler, General Motors, MAN, Porsche, and Volkswagen. We are a member of Hi Tech Park Belarus and Microsoft Silver Partner with Application Development competence.
We are looking for C# developer ready to contribute to interesting challenging projects. The technology stack is based on .NET with C#, WPF, WCF and SQL Server.
Seize this excellent opportunity to work on complex, technology-driven automation systems.
- Develop C# applications in a heavy Microsoft-focused development environment rapidly and to very high standards.
- Be an active voice of the team providing ideas for feature and architecture development
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary Agile / SCRUM process.
- Be involved in the whole application development lifecycle: from requirements specification, architecture design to maintenance; from front-end UI development to back-end business-logic and services.
- Have regular brainstorms with the team's UX-designer, Product Owner and Data Scientists.
- Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed, and therefore have a real effect on live environments.
- Loosely coupled, highly cohesive, testable, easily maintainable and future-proof – this is the code you deliver.
- Think about technical choices, such as our architecture, tools and processes.
- Coach and provide feedback to fellow developers.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET platform
- Proficiency in enterprise application development
- Solid practical experience with C#, WPF, SQL Server and WCF (1+ year)
- Strong OOD/OOP skills, and knowledge of applying modern design patterns
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Working experience with any source code control system and any defect tracking system
- A team player who is able to technically guide the peers and also work as an individual contributor.
Why work at Applied Systems?
- As an Applied Systems’ employee, you get the following benefits:
- long-term employment and opportunities for professional growth
- competitive salary and financial stability
- flexible working schedule
- extensive social package: reimbursable health care and sports, paid vacation and sick leave, foreign language classes compensation, annual sightseeing trips in Belarus
- variety of corporate events - New Year, Men's and Women's Day, Children’s Day, AppSys Cup
- a selection of finest teas, various coffee drinks and special goodies in the company kitchen
Come and join Applied Systems’ team!
Минск, Каменногорская улица, м. Каменная ГоркаПоказать на карте
Полная занятость, гибкий график