Established in 1997, Applied Systems develops industrial and business process automation software. Our solutions are used on the premises of BMW, Daimler, General Motors, MAN, Porsche, and Volkswagen. We are a member of Hi Tech Park Belarus and Microsoft Silver Partner with Application Development competence.
We are looking for C# developer ready to contribute to interesting challenging projects. The technology stack is based on .NET with C#, WPF, WCF and SQL Server.
Seize this excellent opportunity to work on complex, technology-driven automation systems.
- Develop C# applications in a heavy Microsoft-focused development environment rapidly and to very high standards.
- Be an active voice of the team providing ideas for feature and architecture development
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary Agile / SCRUM process.
- Be involved in the whole application development lifecycle: from requirements specification, architecture design to maintenance; from front-end UI development to back-end business-logic and services.
- Have regular brainstorms with the team's UX-designer, Product Owner and Data Scientists.
- Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed, and therefore have a real effect on live environments.
- Loosely coupled, highly cohesive, testable, easily maintainable and future-proof – this is the code you deliver.
- Think about technical choices, such as our architecture, tools and processes.
- Coach and provide feedback to fellow developers.
- 3+ years of experience in .NET platform
- Proficiency in enterprise application development
- Solid practical experience with C#, WPF, SQL Server and WCF (1+ year)
- Strong OOD/OOP skills, and knowledge of applying modern design patterns
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Working experience with any source code control system and any defect tracking system
- A team player who is able to technically guide the peers and also work as an individual contributor.
Why work at Applied Systems?
- As an Applied Systems’ employee, you get the following benefits:
- long-term employment and opportunities for professional growth
- competitive salary and financial stability
- flexible working schedule
- extensive social package: reimbursable health care and sports, paid vacation and sick leave, foreign language classes compensation, annual sightseeing trips in Belarus
- variety of corporate events - New Year, Men's and Women's Day, Children’s Day, AppSys Cup
- a selection of finest teas, various coffee drinks and special goodies in the company kitchen
Come and join Applied Systems’ team!