- Management of office.
- Visa, accreditation and registration support visitors, as well as international staff.
- Organization of meetings; preparation of minutes and summaries of actions to be taken; tracking of progress on planned issues.
- Coordination of preparation and submission of high quality briefing materials for supervisors for appointments, meetings, missions.
- Preparation of informal translations and acting as an interpreter when required.
- Keeping the database of contacts through the use of the electronic business card directory.
- Preparation of correspondence.
- Use of automated office management systems.
- Maintenance of attendance records in the hard copy.
- Assistance in personal matters, including preparation of claims and other entitlements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- University Degree with specialized secretarial training, but it is not a requirement.
- 6 years of progressively responsible administrative and/or program experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Preferred experience in international organizations
- Fluency in English is must ! Knowledge of the Belarusian language is an asset.
Полная занятость, полный день