от 7 000 USD
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The global investment management firm consisting of an international team of researchers and technologists who constantly work toward ever greater quantification and automation in the development of processes.
We are seeking a General Manager based in Belarus(Minsk). The successful candidate will work closely with the Company Directors in managing the entity.
Job Responsibilities (include, but not limited to the following):
- Motivating research staff to maximize productivity and creativity;
- Working with research directors in US and in other countries to help the Belarusian researchers achieve top performance;
- Creating a working environment of enthusiasm, entrepreneurship and collegiality;
- Recruiting top research talent; and
- Managing accounting and other general and administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, science or mathematics required; a technical degree from a respectful and wellknown leading university is a plus;
- MBA is a plus;
- 5 or more years of experience managing professional staffs, including quantitative finance researchers, engineers, mathematicians, or research scientists
- Strong work ethic, can lead by example;
- Ability to promote the Company, and hire top talent from the best universities in Belarus and in other countries;
- Experience working in a research department is a plus; and
- Entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Fluent English and Russian are must
- Position based in Minsk (Belarus)
- High and competitive salary from the starting point
- Annual system of bonuses
- Corporate events
- Medical insuarance
- Work in worldwide corporation and a great internal spirit