This is remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is seeking for one or more intelligent, hard-working, passionate Java developer with GWT/GXT experience. Scopic Software is US-based company with employees in more than 10 different countries. The company develops graphics, multimedia and image processing/analysis software for the desktop, web and mobile platforms. Engineers work from the comfort of their home using a PC and internet connection. Projects can be short or long. Project team sizes range from 1 to 10 people, including QA and a project manager. Web-based project management, source code control and bug tracking software help to manage the development process. Work is interesting and challenging.
You can learn more about the company at our website – www.scopicsoftware.com
- Good English skills – reading and writing.
- Excellent Java server-side programming skills.
- Good GWT/GXT experience.
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate.
- Ability to estimate work and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- PC for a work and good internet connection.
This a part-time or full-time position.
Hourly range – 11$-16$/hour depends on experience and skills.
Please, send your CV (in English only)